INSART’s development team has been using Ruby-on-Rails and PHP to implement many different projects,
and we have several software engineers who are conversant with both the technologies.
a Broad Array
The more significant of our RoR projects include a major Marketing technology platform developed for a U.S.-based client, and several feature-rich e-commerce solutions, developed for two North-American clothing brands.
More specifically, our RoR tool kit includes the following:
• Frameworks: Ruby on Rails 1+, 2+, 3+
• Libraries: jQuery, Prototype
• Testing: TestUnit, RSpec, Cucumber, rcov
• Tools: Capistrano, Passenger
• Open-source solutions: Fat Free CRM, Spree E-Commerce, Community Engine, Refinery CMS.
As far as PHP is concerned, we use the following technologies:
• Frameworks: Zend Framework, Symfony, CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Fusebox, Yii
• Libraries: PEAR, Smarty, Doctrine
• Technologies: Ajax, XSL, XML-RPC Prototype, jQuery, ExtJS, YahooUI , Dojo, MooTools, Google AJAX API
• Databases: MySQL 4+, MySQL 5+, PostgreSQL, Oracle
• Open source solutions: Drupal, Magento, OpenX, phpBB, TinyMCE, Joomla
The INSART team includes professionals who develop embedded solutions on the Embedded Linux platform using C and C++.